Works in Progress

Well, with Christmas holidays done and dusted, I'm back home, and trying to finish some projects, so I can get some painting done. While I was away I had 100x 32mm bases turn up so that I can finish basing my Word Bearers.


The 32mm bases bought from ali express for my chaos space marines
100 bases.



Ashen Circle Raptors converted for my Chaos Spacemarine Word Bearers army for warhammer 40000
Start of a unit of Ashen Circle. A 40k version of them anyway. 

Ashen Circle Raptors converted for my Chaos Spacemarine Word Bearers army for warhammer 40000
Ashen Circle axe made from a chainsword and berserker chainaxe. 

Chaos Space Marine Word Bearer Lord in Terminator Armour with greenstuff and custom converted mace or power maul
Some work I've done on my Chaos lord. Greenstuff and a bloodeletter head to make the shoulder pad, and a random mace head (I think from a warmachine model?) for his weapon. 

Word Bearers chosen converted from dark angels and chaos space marine models with resin shoulder pads
The start of a unit of chosen. I think these guys are going to look good with the additional robes and script etc on them. 

Chaos Space Marine chosen champion converted for my word bearers army.
The Chosen champion. A random bionic arm, and a beastman head to make him look somewhat possessed/daemonic. 
I've got a few decisions to make with painting the Ashen Circle troops as well. I could paint them red to tie in with the rest of the word bearers, or I could a mix of grey and red. I also want to add in a combi flamer (as a hand flamer) which will probably just go to the unit champ.





Comments

  1. Hey Chris, projects are looking good, take care and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mate.
      I've since moved on to thetinth.com.au if you want to check out my historicals.

      Delete

Post a Comment